I cant stop thinking about going home ! I miss everyone sooooo much. The hardest part about it is that I know it will be over too soon. I will only be able to go home for four days. I have so much I want to do and say and that just isn't enough time. I will try my best to see everyone but I wont have enough time to. GRRRRR
I cant wait to roll around with mia! She is such a ball. She will be so confused when I leave again.grrrr I miss her so. I cant wait to tell my dad all about boot camp and my superior officers, all the memories made. O and Timmy it will be so wonderful to see the smile on his face when I pick him up and spin him in the air. Slap dap snap eeewwe!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CANNOT wait to see you brother! and Mia is salivating already.
ReplyDelete